Monday, April 21, 2014

If, and Only If

While it is a tad bit negative to think about a personal eulogy, MH370, and then the South Korean Cruise incident did indeed evoke much sentiments about life in general- particularly, the frailty of life. 

If one day, seconds before breathing our last, what would go through our mind. Many say it would be the unfinished business or a life regret, some say it would be flashes of the memories of the our loved ones, others say it's probably the wonders of the many what-could-have-been. For me, I haven't really found or built a relationship that would take up my most important seconds in my life, neither have I forged any great plans or visions that I am in the midst of doing or working toward. 
One thing I wish, is that I have made a positive impact on those whom I've touched lives. I'm not the nicest friend you would find, but I'm the most transparent me I can be; I'm not the most agreeable, but I wear my heart on my sleeves; I'm not the most practical, but I would go the distance to make things happen. Making a difference begins with impacting the lives beside you- small efforts, but all it takes is for us to do something.
Keep believing, and God will bring to past His promises for all our lives. The Gospel is not complicated, but it is not easy either. Learn "love" and we are almost there. 

Counterculture, stand up for what we want, know the heart, take the effort to know the person, right the wrong, get our priority right, make a difference, live life, love joy, be the impact~

No comments:

Post a Comment