Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Purpose-driven Run

Greetings to all who are here for one reason or the other,

Judah, a bondservant of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has been called and given a vision to usher in His Kingdom.

In conjunction with the prophetic run that is going to happen on the 15th February, themed "Light Up the Nite", I will also be doing a fund raising. As I was preparing for the run, I got led to adopt a ministry that intentionally reaches out to the prostitutes as the beneficiary. Tamar Village stood out as a ministry in this respect. I got acquainted with a number of ministries in the Geylang area in accordance with God's perfect timing and assignment, and after deliberate pondering and discussions with these ministries, I've arrived at the conclusion that Tamar Village ministry would benefit greatly from monetary contribution. 

Tamar Village is a ministry that puts up deliberate initiatives as attempts to get the ladies off the street, by providing training and employment opportunities. Please click here for more information about Tamar Village.

The fund raising will be done via the following means:

1. Tee Shirt Sales:
One of the major reasons why the beneficiary that I sought after was specifically one that reaches out to the street ladies was because of the theme of the prophetic run: "Light Up the Nite". I believe this is all in congruence, the shirt design, the run, the initiative. As such, I'll be launching a Tee-Shirt Sales to garner support for this movement for a small profit which will go in full sum toward the monetary contribution. 
The design is as attached below: 



2. Fund Raising
Alternatively, you can also show your support for this movement via tangible acts of making monetary contribution which will go directly to the works in Tamar Village. 

3. Prayer
We are a group of people who believe strongly that prayers change and move things, so please do join us in prayer. The running group is a small group of about 10 people, and we have received various things for the run- and one of these is the 7 spheres of influence (media, education, religion, government and law, arts and entertainment, family, business). In conjunction with this interpretation, I receive a vision like this: 
A step that makes all the difference:
a splash of 7 colors!
I have set a personal target as to how much I hope to raise for the ministry, and I would like to extend the invitation to all who desire to make a difference in this often neglected part of Singapore. For keen parties, do contact me at risen.fallen@hotmail.com, and let me know your preferred mode(s) of contribution. 

God bless you abundantly in all that you do, and bless you for your generous heart to give! Amen!

In Christ's amazing love,
Judah

~Matthew 25:40
"The King will answer and say to them, 'truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me."~

No comments:

Post a Comment