Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dream


Last night I had a dream! 

I was at a supermarket with my mom, sis and we saw an ex but she didn't recognize me.

Then we went on to buy some on sales items that were sold at 3 for 95 dollars and all of them were expensive items. Saw the pair of shoes that I own, but I never picked. Mom picked a pair of running shoes while Sister wanted to get something from the higher shelves but I refused to help her. 
Then all of a sudden I realized I was going to be late and I got annoyed that they were taking so long, so I ran off.
When I was running across the road, I saw a family of many. Husband and wives and many kids. It was dangerous and one of the kids got left behind while the rest crossed the road. I stopped running and made sure that he crossed the road safely before I left them. Then I reached a steep slope which I jumped over. And the family got stuck. So I turned around and helped to lower the kids. Got 2 of then in my arms pretty much like how I carry the kids in Tanjong Pinang. After that I told them I was running late and started running off again. At that, I was no longer angry but was filled with joy. 
And the dream kinda ended there:)


Interpretation: 

In explicit sense, it was reflected in the fact that I was literally almost late for lesson this morning as I left house 15 minutes late (having dozed off after snoozing the alarm). At this, I thank God for favor and grace when all the buses and trains seem to have been prearranged for me! 

I would have forgotten the dream. In fact, it had not occur to me that I have had a dream if not for the book. Today's bible passage was Daniel 2. My fond exploration of Ezekiel has finally ended, with myself so often lost and going through the motion, but is a revelation in itself. Daniel 2 talks about dream interpretation and as I was reading through the chapter, memories of last night's dream came into mind. Determined to not be disrupted, I resisted it, only for it to overflow as I read the last word. I was able to recollect in explicit details and as I note down the "story" interpretation came from a knowledge that stemmed from within what it all meant. Almost like a lecture with an overwhelming amount of information, my fingers flitted to get what was coming through down in my iPhone. 

The dream is about my life. My ex, the things life has to offer. No matter how good they are, they are not for me and I will realize it eventually. And I will run to make it to the Kingdom of God. Even then, I'll still struggle with grudges and things which I have difficulty letting go. But as I run, I will discover the grace of God and make a lot of cool discoveries like new routes to take, new turns to make. And I will have a heart for people. And in my bid to rush to make it on time, and as I strived to get closer to Him, He brings opportunities to my life, where I'll minister to people. To make sure they walk safely on the path that I've taken, and at dangerous junctions, I'll keep an eye on them and bring them across. Then I'll leave them (it's short term) and God will bring many more opportunities. And I'll continue to help them and talk to them even. And then they will hear, but yet the relationship built is not with me, but with the character that points to Him and they will be thankful and know Him. And then I'll carry on running. With no end in sight, but a joyful heart that He gives. 

Additional interpretations from treasured friends (J and L)
God has raised you to be a man of the household, and He has shown you that your sister needs you. To build her up in her walk with God. That she can start running on her own like how your mom can pick a running shoes already. He gave me a heart for His people but also showed me a person who needed help!


My dad, I ought to resolve conflict and bring him in.

Last night I was praying for quite a lot of things and I entered this half asleep state but unlike normal, I woke up numerous times to continue praying. And I prayed for Him to speak to me!!
Some days back YP talked to me and gathered that throughout my life, 2 things prevailed- that is I am a people people and I'm determined. So it all ties in nicely together. 
Capping off with the current book that I'm doing- the book of Daniel- the interpretation of dreams, it feels so uplifting. And I've never received a dream that I remember this vividly before!
Yesterday I got a dream for my friend who was feeling exasperated from some issue, and it served to assure her and my prayer for her tallied with what she received from God the previous night. So yes!!! God is speaking!

Coolios!!
Your child is excited, Daddy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment