Monday, May 21, 2012

Kingdom Invasion!

Daddy,
I heard how You answered a prayer that sought to feel how You feel, and Your pouring out went beyond human comprehension. Each witnessing of a sad scene tugged upon the heartstrings and triggered the flowing of tears, but on Your side, it must have been so much more. I thank You for this season of drawing near- the feeling of being in Your presence so often. 
This is a season about Your Kingdom. It goes beyond a personal calling, but a church vision. Kingdom invasion is a cool concept, and today as the sermon was preached, it came again. Bringing Your Kingdom with us, bringing Your Kingdom to places we go, Your Kingdom is here with us. All in all, it stems from a central concept of the right understanding of the Kingdom- where You are, there Your Kingdom will too be; where You reign and rule, Your Kingdom is. 
As I received the prophecies and as I prophesied over some, I feel a burgeoning relationship. You are working, and things are moving. And I stand in eager anticipation for many breakthroughs! I am a prince in the Kingdom, and I have a rich inheritance prepared for me! 
And perhaps because of such intense exposure, it felt like a push! The load on the heart- a burden- is calling me to act! So Lord, I pray for You to guide me on how to act. I thank You for the exciting phases that are coming in succession! And I look forward to greater things that I will see, so Lord, as You drafted me into Your plan to be an active participant in the ushering of Your Kingdom, I pray for You to grant me the wisdom and the discernment. Keep me close to You and help me in my walk with You! Prayers keep us on our knees so that we will never be complacent, so Lord, I pray for a dynamic prayer life. Allow me to have a vastly close relationship with You, that prayer shall never be a chore. Help me to look to You and improve my senses that I'll recognize every sign of Your presence in my life. Help me to hear You!
Lord Jesus, Your Kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven! Not my will but Your be done! 
I pray also for the bracing of the church, as the big transformation comes! I pray for receptive hearts, and a Godly perspective, that indeed we'll see through Your eyes! I pray for revelation and wisdom amongst the leaders that You'll continue to guide them and make them into good stewards and stewardesses of Your possession! May we be lifted up and brought to a whole new level of intimacy and communion with You!
Christianity cannot be a boring faith! So as Your Kingdom invades earth, I avail myself, and pray for the heart of Elisha, to possess that kind of desire to see and then to inherit Your prowess that had been promised to us! 
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Prince Judah<3
In its vastness the Kingdom unfolds;
an invasion of peace,
the lavishing of gifts.
Your Kingdom comes, Your will be done on earth as in heaven;
Praises we hum, Your people in one proclaim Your glory all weeks in seven.

Luke 17:21
"the Kingdom of God is within you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment