Monday, May 28, 2012

Hands at work


And so we were taught, and thus I prayed! 
Remember the Aunty whom corn prayed for 2 weeks back? I was having lunch with R and she came again, so I said hi and asked if she remembers me. Then we talked a bit. Apparently she was fearful of the boss of S as she probably had some bad experience being chased by them, so I bought tissue from her. And she left. But she knew we are from church. While we were eating halfway, she came back again and asked us which church we are from. So I bought more tissue from her and talked to her. And asked her if there's anything we can pray for her and she said she might have to go for an operation in her left ankle. She said the doctor told her there's a lump inside and she hopes it's not cancerous so I asked again if I could pray for her. So she brought us to the shop beside spize and I got her to sit down. And she took off her sandals and told me where the hurt is so I held on to it. And prayed for her, in a mix of Chinese and English. And after that I asked her how she felt. She said not so pain anymore. So I told her when she goes for her check up on the 6 August and they confirm that there's nothing wrong with her leg, remember that God is the One who healed her. And she kept asking which church I'm from so I told her it's the school on top of the hill. Anglican high school all saints. So she asked for my name and Ryan's name. And I just got led to challenge her. That if she's cleared, she could perhaps go to the church to testify! After a while, the husband came by to sell tissue, and I recognized him. So I talked to him a bit and decided to buy more tissue from him. And told him about the prayer and blessed him. When we were leaving for R's house, R spotted them at the corner near 7-11 and we went up to them. They were so thankful and the lady just kept telling me Gan Xie Zhu, meaning thank Lord! :)
At GDOP, L's iphone malfunctioned, so I laid hand on it with her and prayed over it and it got repaired! But after a while, it died again. This time round, 4 guys laid hands and prayed for complete repairing, and at the end of GDOP, it functioned again!
There's a dream that I got slain and I'm just looking forward! I need that personal touch! 
But God is awesome and wonderful and I'm just seeing and experiencing so much! My prayer for this season is a single word- More!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment