Sunday, September 23, 2012

Seasonal comment

When one begins adopting new perspectives, the matter-of-facts swell beyond their known sizes. And then I realize the magnitude of the things of God- Joshua 10: we were always made to press on for the completion of the works that He has started. They are so huge- this is an attitude (conviction) issue, much tying in with my seasonal message about the "realness of the spiritual realm". That, includes many things that encompasses the likes of the constant awareness of the very real spiritual realm that is in continual operation around us, the prayer-based movements etc.

Even at this point in my walk, I continue to struggle. I would like to think that I learn it well, and it goes to the back of the head and remains there most of the time. This causes a transformation of the heart. Yet, the struggle continues; yet, I began my paragraph with an "even". And then I understood a portion of Paul's teachings in the epistles. It is ongoing, it is personal, it changes, it is active, that's why it is susceptible. Even as I continue to struggle, I continue to strive and yearn for an improvement. Grant me an increase in faith! 

No comments:

Post a Comment