Wednesday, March 5, 2014


Service makes me grateful for the privilege of involvement; serving makes me realize the smallness of me in His big works. 
This is no sacrifice because I merely dedicated what I like to do unto Him, and I am glad that it created a small movement within my social circle. While things remain sketchy as to how much they have caught onto what I was trying to convey, I remain hopeful that they will remember- that good works are not a distant things, that God's works are happening at our doorsteps. 
As we crossed the finishing line, we carried the burdens of many friends and family, and that is a prophetic act of breakthrough. This shall set the precedence, and the youngsters shall rise up, and the old shall be strengthened, and as a generation, we will usher in the Kingdom of God onto this shore we call home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment