Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daddy,
What does it mean to be have a prophecy spoken upon. I read somewhere that unless a prophecy serves to encourage or build each other up, do not speak about them, but if everything that have been said were all good, are there no bad things possible? I really wonder, and I pray for You to guide me and teach me as I ponder and work to grow in faith.
I like how Aunty Steph put it- that a prophecy remains a prophecy, and we are an active participant with the will to choose to claim it or ignore it. I want to claim it, whatever has been said of me, Lord, I want to claim it, and pray for Your strength to help me claim the gifts You have prepared for me.
As the big white opened empty box comes floating down the stream, help me to fill up with Godly things that will draw me closer to You, and help me to play a bigger role in serving You.


If I am a leader, if I am a transparent leader, if I am a strong transparent leader, if I am a strong transparent leader like Caleb who will carry someone on my shoulders, if I am a strong transparent leader like Caleb who will carry someone on my shoulders and make bold claims to claim the mountains; 
If I am a really cool sword, a recoiled arrow, if I am a strong energetic bull, if what I did need no justification from men; if all these discomfort is to prepare me, if I indeed do possess the duality of characters; if indeed You are pleased with me;
If I am righteous and just, if I am a speaker of peace, if one day I am indeed gonna speak and heal the blind and lame; if indeed these much capacity, these white empty big box are Yours for me to fill, Lord, I want to claim all these in Your mighty names.

Help me to stay on track and stay in tune with You, and let not me have a day of spiritual lapse. I continually seek for Your guidance and Your teaching, and I earnestly seek to follow You. 
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
I do, a promise sealed;
And so, life's tape reeled.
Day by day, Your glory puts me in an awesome wonder;
May I pray, the conversation that brings Your delight and pleasure!

Joshua 1: 8
"Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth;
meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful to do everything in it.
Then you will be prosperous and successful."

No comments:

Post a Comment