Thursday, March 8, 2012

Refinery

Daddy,
I really ought to be ashamed. It's uncharacteristic of me, nowhere near that of a month's back. Plenty of what I have been afraid of- complacency, drift, sins. Daddy, You see me. I don't know how things are going around/by/past me, but You have the big picture. And I just wanna continue to trust in You. Whatever rest that I need, Lord, I want to remind myself that true rest is only found in You! So Lord, sustain me.
I want to recommit myself again. I thank You for the discipline and the keenness to read Your words, and even more so to step up to serve You, but keep my eyes on You and keep me from all other distractions. For there is a season for everything indeed, and let me not rush through life events without heeding the plans You have already designed for me. Daddy, You see my iniquities. I always struggle, and I am weak. You said no one can have two masters, but I always linger and jump between one and the other. Daddy, I know You have already forgiven me, but Lord will You just take away the guilt, that I may serve You in the fullness of joy. Grant me Your strength to withstand these temptations, and Lord, help me. This reliance on You and this obedience in You. If obedience has a 'die' in it, and die has an 'I' in it, Lord, help me to die to myself everyday, and look to You in humility and purity. Unless the house is built unto You, the builders labor in vain, so Lord, I pray for You to be in every decisions and actions that I make. 
Daddy, can I also lift up some other prayers to You as well. I've made several new friends recently, and I just wanna commit each of them to You in prayer, and trust that You will watch over them and keep them. These are Your people, and I pray for meaningful friendships to develop, and that they will be centered in You. Daddy, there are so many transitions in life, and this is just one of the many, and I just want to thank You so much for the hearts and the desires. Those cravings and hunger that I sense, that each of them yearn for You so much. So Daddy, I pray for a divine encounter, a revelation that will blow them away, that indeed, they will be so encouraged by You that they will proclaim Your goodness ever so loudly and earnestly! As each of them seek to serve You, to trust You, to learn about You, to know You, to understand You, to obey You, Daddy, I commit KM, JN, KE, BN, NL, EG and myself into Your big hands, and acknowledge that all these can only be done by and through Your grace. Daddy, I pray for a Holy discontent to stir within our hearts, that indeed, any void would only serve to push us more towards You each time! 
And as for works, Daddy, I pray for an impression about Your choice, someone who would serve You wholeheartedly and someone who will bless Your name! 
All these I give You thanks and yet may Your will and not ours be done!
In the Son's most mighty and glorious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Frustration boils within;
a mindless child as unfaithful as he has been.
Despite the eternal love, the unworthy grace from above;
To and fro he trudges along the grey.
Guilt-stricken, Daddy's mouth by my ear, He gently says,
"It's all right my child.
Babies fall, cattle stumbles, even the eagles that soar began with a struggle.
But throughout the process, the Father stays close"
the Father's heart, the old saying goes;
etched upon my heart; a joy I would gladly let known!

Malachi 3: 3
"He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver;
He will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.
Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness."

No comments:

Post a Comment