Friday, March 2, 2012

Love-busking

Daddy,
You must have seen me, seen how deep I have sunken. It was so difficult that past few days- full of angst. I tried to reason, to reflect, and to even confront, but all to little avail. It was so discouraging, to see how hard works not paying off, to be at the wits and not knowing what to do. But I assume You saw me, I assume You hear me. I mean You must have! How else would whatever happened had happened? You must have seen the void in my heart, and beyond that a need for Your divine touch.
I still have yet to get what I want but the little provisions just reminded me. They pointed me toward You. How the train had wanted for me as I paced from afar towards it, not intending to catch it before it leaves. That happened not once, but twice! The test today, even that presentation, both of which I had been skeptical and fearful about from the aftermath of some huge disappointments. You wanted to heal me, didn't You? As I cried out to You, You saw me, haven't You? That's why all these came. Even that jam-packed Saturday in March when I was lost as to what to do, You planned it out nicely for me already.
It's so sweet to have You in these little areas in life, and I really appreciate these sweet gestures. Especially today, I felt such joy! Not the joy of being able (I have kind of come to terms that I am not), neither was it a joy of pride (even if I do well for this paper, it's as though it went beyond myself), but a joy that You cared (my Daddy heard me!). Thank You Father!
As I came back in triumphant today, I just want to life a few things up into prayer. First, I want to pray for F as she prepares to go for her study trip. I thank You for the conversation I had with her and thank You definitely for the transformation in her. May You continue to guide and speak to her and make her a pleasing child of Yours!
I also want to pray for Mich from my biopsych tutorial group. I don't know her, except that I got to talk to her a little during today's presentation. But I just wanna pray for her that indeed Lord, You will guard her and guide her. That life she has in You, O Lord, help her retrieve it. May Your prowess fall upon her and give her an encounter with You Lord!
Tomorrow is prayer and praise, and Lord, I just pray for Your presence to be with us tomorrow! Lead us and guide us in the meeting and help us to really look to You for guidance and providence that all things will indeed fall into place for the establishment of Your wonderful works!
Finally Lord, I just wanna pray for myself. Guard my heart with rounds and rounds, layers and layers of Your righteousness that I would be able to resist any kind of worldly temptation, and always look to You in pursuit of Your holiness! Lord, give me also a discerning ear that I may hear You in Your still small voice or recognize when You speak, so that I will know of Your wonders and greatness, and of Your plans for my life. Show me where You want me to head in, O Lord!
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Child's dream; the baby beams.
How far we've come?
World in greyscale; that can't be real.
A hope in the Lord, my faith a ford.

Psalm 34: 17
"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
He delivers them from all their troubles."

No comments:

Post a Comment