Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Too mature

Daddy,
When age catches up with time, it feels as though I have lived a great deal of time. Words like 'moment' become loaded with emotions, and the evasive 'feel' takes over as a big part of the experience. I remain skeptical, and remain cautious about making too much out of this- for a roaring tiger lurks in its schemes and the deceitful heart waits to make its pounce. 
Daddy, I don't know if I have been thinking too much, but if true joy comes from only You and You alone, and knowing too much somehow seems to reduce the amount of joy in me, does that justify the saying that 'ignorance is indeed bliss'? 
This week is a restful week, well supposedly so, and I really look to a proper rest. Daddy, I always seem to be inching along the thin line before exhaustion, but Lord I pray for You to take me far from it. Help me to discover that source that You have promised!
Daddy, I also want to pray for my cell. I thank You for the ernest hearts and whatever excitement that looms amongst us for we know of a promise and of a hope You have for us. So Lord, I just want to commit my sheep into Your hands- Ryan, Benjamin, Keith, Elinor, and Joseph. Lord, I pray for You to reveal and show Your purpose to us, and help us to pace after the steps that You have taken before us!
As for the leader's cell Lord, I wanna commit it into Your hands too, and I pray for You to help us to look beyond ourselves, but really to look to You. Take us from where we are and guard us from all lies, that we may truly grow in Your Word and not depart from it, and indeed be able to impart that knowledge in You to our sheep.
Finally Lord, I pray for Charm. I really want to thank You for her heart, her willingness to serve You. You have seen her go through many, and You have helped her grow much. So Lord, as she prepares and awaits in anticipation and excitement for a journey with You, Lord, I pray for You to guard her heart and keep her close. Lord, I do not know the best blessings, but in Your abundance, You will provide and lavish unto her unconditionally. For as long as she stays close to You, the evil one will not be able to come close, so indeed Lord, I just pray for Your presence to be with her throughout, that You will cast Your protection over her and really make this an eye opening experience to not only allow her to witness Your wonders, but to have an intimate encounter with You. Speak to her daily, and let that conversation with You be a source of her strength to face each day. Lord, I pray for Your anointing upon this team, that indeed Your love will overflow in their lives, and into their lives, that they will be richly blessed in Your divine ways. Daddy, I pray for You to really keep her close to You and to continually speak to her and guide her onto the paths You have designed and help her to sense You and grant her an obedience that Your goodness will entail!
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Time is in His hands;
when the bell rings for me to enter His promised land.
Fast it may have felt; slow now that it seems;
A long time through life's struggles; a blink the joyous moments flit.
Turning old, I give thanks for each God-given new day;
Awaiting the ring of the bell, in full anticipation of a return home.

Romans 16: 19
"Everyone has heard about your obedience,
so I am full of joy over you;
but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil."

No comments:

Post a Comment