Saturday, March 24, 2012

A warrior for the Word

Daddy,
I dislike coming to You just to present only my requests, so Lord, I just want to come to You today to spend time with You. There has been so much that had been going on despite the perceivably easy week, but I am just glad that I have yet come through another week by Your strength. 
This week I have been rather active in prayer, and I'm sure Your mail box must be full now if my mails have been delivered. I mean, if each request had been transcribed and mailed to Heavens... That's a lot of letters to go, but Lord I am just thankful for You to be willing to continually receive and read my petition to You, senseless or not. 
Daddy, how does it hurt when I have no relationship with a stranger. Teach me Your ways and I pray for You to give me Your compassion, that I may feel and understand Your heart. It's a delicate quest, a meek one, but Lord, also a pleasing one in Your sight. Help me Lord, and as I come to You each day, be it through the Word, or through prayers, lamentations, complaints, I just want to pray for You to help me establish a basis for all these in Your love, for there can be many gifts under the sky, but without love they count for nothing (rephrased from Your Word). Teach me and mould me Lord!
In Christ's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Lonely night, the barn's door creaked,
stealthy feet, darting eyes caught a peek.
onto the haystack I lay my butt,
a peace in the silence, the comfort who can rebut?
my Holy place, Your secret place;
the time spent in Your presence;
likened to a life's precious fragrance.

Proverbs 3:24
"When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
when you lie down; your sleep will be sweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment