Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peek*

Daddy, 
As I shared about my take on childlike faith, as I seek to draw nearer to You, I pray for a molding of my heart. Help me to be more like You and let me not run in a direction I have taken on my own accord, but help me to look out and run after the path that You have taken. Sometimes it is really difficult, so Lord, I just want to pray for You to help me to continue to be like You even in the difficult times. 
Daddy, I thank You for the affirmation. How You have told me of Your pleasure in me through 3 different people on 3 different occasions. Daddy, I thank You for acknowledging and affirming my efforts to serve You, and I continue to seek to obey You, and trust that regardless of my own abilities, my own limited resources, I continue to hold a hope in You. That the childlike faith will help to sustain that yearning within me to play a part and make a contribution in Your big plans! Lord, I also want to pray for You to continue to stir my heart and help me to continue to long for You and to continue to help me tear down the barrier so that I can really run to You freely and comfortably!
Daddy, I thank You for today, thank You for the blessings and the revelation that Your people had bestowed upon us in Your Son's name! Daddy, thank You for the transformation through the past few years, and I just want to pray for You to continue to work through me and help me to become what You have designed for me to be. Indeed sometimes it might be difficult and tough to be like You, and at times it is just so easy to take the easy way out, but Daddy, I trust in Your character and hope in Your promise that You will bring to fruition the plans Your have designed. That regardless of how strange or how unusual the ministry is, Daddy, You will keep it and uphold it for it is indeed from You. So Lord, I pray for You to channel the enthusiasm and the energy into serving You, that as You continue to mold me and shape me, Lord all good things will point to the glory of Your works and not myself! 
Lord, I thank You for the big white empty box that You have given me and the sampan that You have revealed, and I pray for even more revelation, that things that we may not see, You will make it clearer before our spiritual eyes! I pray for Your anointing to be upon each and everyone of us, that indeed I just want to speak of a breakthrough in All Saints English church, that each of us will grow in leaps and bounds our relationship with You, and the entire atmosphere of the church will just be elevated to a new level! 
Finally, I want to give You thanks for the good works that You have done indeed, how You have cleared the sky upon our prayer, and how You have shown us a tip of Your majesty through the showing of stars and moon! We thank You for the wonderful time, and pray that You will continue to watch over us, and walk by us!
Now, I want to pray for myself, that whatever You give to me Lord, help me to receive it with Your joy and help me to move myself out from the focus, so that I will be less defensive, and that I will only speak of encouragement and not undermine. It is difficult but Daddy, I trust that You will provide. As for Tanjong Pinang, Daddy, I pray for Your revelation and Your guidance on how certain things ought to be done!
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
It cannot be, I must have heard wrong;
man's logic clouded the Daddy's speech.
I am afraid; "my child, fear not!"
For God can do more through our mistakes than through our desperate attempt to validate His voice.
A peek into the future, prophecy they call;
I seek for Your pleasure, mercy and all.

Joshua 1: 8
"Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.
Then you will be prosperous and successful."

No comments:

Post a Comment