Friday, February 24, 2012

0- THE Day

Daddy,
I have finally turned 21. The 2 hours spent with You, as I crossed the last hour of my 20th and spent the first hour of 21st with You, it felt really short. I have been holding on to that excitement for 100 days, and I thank God for such a way things are turning out! It's unconventional, and it's, You bet, to my liking! Perhaps the withhold is just right to keep me excited, to keep me discontented, to keep my desire burning and prompt me want to seek more! Moreover, the final days of the countdown has already been overwhelming, so if more were to come, it'd be difficult to match that height of encounter again! So I thank You for the small revelations You have given me! 
Your child,
Judah
Exactly 21 years ago;
A decision to which both rejected "no".
Child's birth; child's growth.
It hadn't been easy and sometimes things were even tough;
Give mom a daisy; an appreciation not even the effort's half.
Relentless strive; the father's wife.
21 years on from then;
That boy of age 1 plus 2-tens!
Recount those seasons of love before my eyes;
A kinship the world's wealth could never buy.

John 16: 21
"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;
but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish
because of her joy that a child is born into the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment