Wednesday, February 1, 2012

24- Finale

Daddy,
The final countdown has arrived. As I round off the compilation for my birthday, I pray for Your blessings to be upon that initiative. May my idea be pleasing to You that You will adopt it and make it a part of Your will. Lord, please use this opportunity mightily and help me to rely on You more each day. I pray for Your light to shine through these poems that they will point the readers to You. The excitement I wanna keep faith, so Lord, I pray for You to sustain it. Help me stay alert and look out and listen out, when You speak let me hear You. 
I continue to pray for the gifts of tongue and Lord will You just reveal to me Your plan for us all. You are the great Daddy who has blessed me so abundantly, so Lord I wanna continue to trust in Your provision and sustenance, that You will always keep me close to You, and that my heart will always incline towards You.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Undeserving we stood in the midst;
Betrayal bought when Judas kissed.
A prophecy of old, fulfilled through the Son of Man who abandoned His throne for love's sake;
Mercy we hold, stilled in awe, my burden I leave at the foot of the cross my sin will make.
Agape love, from heavens above;
21 years of blessings, today I hear.
With gratitude I praise Your Holy Name;
to multitude Your goodness spreads Your mighty fame.

John 3: 16
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment