Monday, February 13, 2012

11- twinkle

Daddy,
Some days back I saw a stay above the roofs; that same night, everyone reported the sighting of a beautiful moon. It's an intriguing sight- the millions of light years between us laden with Your creations and wonders. I was mesmerized! Yet at that instant, it was that one star that caught my eye, I named her "twinkle". 
A month ago I was talking about an unprecedented excitement I sensed from You. Right now, I don't know whether it has already come to past, but the surprising progression of matters did bring about much joy. That dedication of those books to You is a masterstroke to lift up my spirits!
2 days back, I talked to C about the existence of a short season- a season too short? I wondered. I have no idea what sort of seasons I have come through, but at least I stand in the assurance that You have walked me through 21years of uncertainty with unwavering faith. Right now, as the season for discipline and perhaps celibacy are seemingly coming to an end, I think I stand slightly refreshed of a new beginning. A self-declared/ God-prompted sabbatical blessed me much! And as it seems, programs and events are flowing in, a responsibility only God-given strength can reciprocate. Yes, Your grace has shown me how I can be used, my ability utilized! The burgeoning heart, and the expanding desire. Lord, despite my absence for over a week, spent in rest, I thank You for today's sermon on Joshua and Jericho- a reliance, a trust, a commitment, an urgency. 
Your child,
Judah
What lies ahead after crossing over;
40 years of wonder finally expecting the clover.
Things can only get better;
a Jericho in the way ain't no matter.
Ask not if He's for us or against us,
Instead question how ready we thus.

Isaiah 55: 11
"So is My Word that goes out from My mouth:
it will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."

No comments:

Post a Comment