Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10- contention

Daddy,
You are most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in You. I really do wonder if it's me not wanting it enough, not trying hard enough, been using You as an excuse, but as I sat on the hot seat, all these had not matter. If choosing You and feeling good after choosing You means that I have been taking the easy way out; if giving more of my time to a devotion with You means that I have not worked hard enough, then that is indeed what I will choose to be- to be non-ambitious, to be lazy, to be irresponsible. At least, You are most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in You! 
The paper was tough, and I worked hard at the last minute, choosing instead to do my part for the team and even attending prayer meeting at the 11th hour, finally giving way at 1 or 2. I haven't been perfect, and there has definitely been occasions when I succumbed to sin, but all in all, I will choose to trust. For all things happen for the good of those who love You! Daddy, see my heart and cleanse it if need as You deem necessary! Lord, I commit myself into Your hands. 
Today is my sister's birthday. I pray for your blessings to be upon her. Continue to mould her in Your likeness and I pray for Your tolerance and gentleness to be upon me as I seek to be a good brother. Lord, help me. I know it's a long process, but You are all powerful and almighty!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your  child,
Judah
Season of love,
the Heaven's Darling's birth.

Ephesians 4: 2- 3
"Be completely humble and gentle;
be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment