Thursday, February 16, 2012

8- new stride

Daddy,
I thank You for today. It felt like a mini playback, a quick recollection of the many milestones in life. Meeting up with some of the people whom have mattered in one way or the other in various aspect in life.
It is not for one to doubt, but to believe by sheer faith, even in the absence of affirmation. I think I have come through one season and am entering another. Lord, reveal and guide and I crave and yearn for a personal touch!
When the season calls, when the time is right, it is not me who searches, but Your manifold and great mercies will provide, that all good things will fall into place in accordance to Your will. The best response to hearing is to wait to hear more, so help me to not do what I am not meant to do!
Lord, You see the hurt and You know what is going on, so Lord, I pray for You to prepare the people. Help us to look to You and help the world to brace for something different, for we are in the world but not of the world. Teach us how to react, and let us not please man but please You!
Lord, I continue to commit and pray for Your guidance. As the season of rest comes to past, Lord, take me from where I am, and may more be accomplished through me! Use me Lord!
In Christ's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
It was amazing to be in your presence;
a fruition that never came through; but the flower lingers in the silence.
Beautiful memory;
my life story.

Ecclesiastes 7: 14
"When times are good, be happy;
but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other.
Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment