Saturday, February 25, 2012

With a blast

Daddy,
So the countdown has finally reached zero, so the day is finally here, so I am finally 21. I probably would not have imagined myself not having a 21st party; neither would I have gone thought that I would spend the special day studying away, albeit not very productive. Daddy, these 100 days I think I have grown quite a bit. Each bit of revelation and prompting, uncertain but went on anyway. Daddy, in Your own timing and Your divine plans, all things are done. Perhaps I was a little bit disappointed how that excitement tailed off, or perhaps how it took off. Those books, those feedbacks, those encouragements from people around; everything was so wonderful. Thank You for bringing me back down and reminding me that I cannot serve You on only Spiritual highs. My reliance on You is the greatest when I am weak, when I am poor, when I am small, and even those spiritual moments I had them only by Your grace.
Sanctified imaginations come from You, so Lord, I pray for You to continue to speak and help me disbelief. Help me to keep faith and remove all my doubts, that every good things that happen in my life, I will see You in them and give You the deserved glory!
Your child,
Judah
A hundred days on high;
on eagle's wings I fly.
There is an end; there are moments through the valley,
You, the sinners' Friend; a sailor's Mate in the galley.
Fix my eyes upon You;
Use my life through and through.

2 Corinthians 12: 9
"But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

No comments:

Post a Comment