Monday, February 13, 2012

11-Stood by me

Daddy,
I wanna thank You for all the things! It's been an awesome journey, albeit littered with disappointments and frustrations, but You have been faithful throughout. Just as the declaration was made, that promise I covenanted, this is the last, and I will be filling this up with You and only You. Thank You for such beautiful memories and the joy and excitement! The adrenaline rush earlier on meant much, as a farewell gift or a retirement present. Thank You Lord for Your protection and for the understanding. I have been lousy with time management but You stood by and waited. Thank You Father!
The revelation and the transition into a new season puts me on my toes. I am nervy, perhaps a little uncertain, so Lord I pray for Your affirmation, that I have not made up this Help me to look to You, really!
As for the cell that is developing, I'm slowly beginning to get a grasp of the whole picture. Lord, continue to help me see, as I choose to follow You and be like You, help me to see like You, help me to hear like You, may Your compassion be upon me, that out of love, my leadership for this group of people will flow.
Your child,
Judah
"That's all folks," the childhood Looney Tunes sounds,
1, 2, down-up, pop the stunts come down.
A chapter in life,
For excellence we strive.
Pleasant memories tucked into the corner,
Reminisce we will, in our hearts we are the winners!

Philippians 4: 8
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable,
whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable,
if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment