Monday, February 6, 2012

18- trying to hear

Daddy,
There always seem to be a moment or two when I seemingly am supposed to be at some other places, some places apart from where I am comfortable, only to discover the fruitfulness of such obedience to really enjoy the unfolding of a plan. I am glad, and I continue to seek. Lord, today has been a long day, a little too taut perhaps, where I had to commute between the extremities of the island. Tired, exhausted, littered with a crack of smile and the sweetness of a little joy when everything fell into place. I think I am just so thankful today.
Lord, I have started on the book again and as much as I sought to seek You that much, Lord, I want to trust that You have already spoken, so just help me to know it's You. I have been worried about those voices in the head, even more so, the implication of a mental state- abnormal psychology, but I will just have to keep faith. Lord, help me to know.
As the books are being processed Lord, I just want to give You thanks for the inspirations! I pray for You to speak through my works. Lord, all glory to You and You alone, so Lord please help me to just commit on my part. Let me not take things into my own hands, but really entrust this entire opportunity and initiative into Your mighty hands. Help me to trust in Your sovereign plans, and let You take charge here. Lord, from here, I pray for the potential readers of this book, that You will speak to them and reveal to them. Touch their hearts and open up their eyes so that they too, will see Your goodness. Lord, I also pray for a discerning heart, help me to see who these books will minister too. Guide me as I make the distribution and may Your blessings flow out from me!
Finally Lord, I continue to pray for Your presence to dwell in me. I pray for A Godly encounter!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
A stroke of the mighty hands;
A tale that has begin.
In abundance the puzzle of life pieces together;
Of radiance the story declares glory unto the Father!

Galatians 2: 20
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live,
but Christ lives in me.
The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment