Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3- When the floodgates break open!

Daddy,
I'm finally calming down. It's been a crazy countdown- if this is the excitement I have been convinced about. 
Mind-blowing D's sharing this morning was only the beginning, and the subsequent ones that came- the encouragement from Sim, reaffirmation from D, and the memory of the reassurance from Din, Na's appreciation. If 100 copies, SGD800 meant that much in terms of values, the kind of rewards to be reaped: in salvation and in encouragement... I thank You for involving me! 
I finally saw the thais again, after half a year. If distance does makes the heart grow fonder- friends whom we meet less than twice a year gave us so much more than everyday friends. I thank You for the reunion, and even more so for certain words, that Bethlehem House needs me, that ex-navy ministers crossed my path, that certain decisions are made on faith. I pray for complete healing upon Pastor Anong!
In Christ's love,
Judah
The big long steps, we wait; the little short steps, we continue to seek for Your assurance.
Your plan we trust and not worry, that Your goodness will unfold, and in You I will be rich and strong.

Philippians 4: 19
"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment