Monday, February 6, 2012

18- Having faith, having fun

Daddy,
I am so sorry to have hurt You this way, that just as we were on a high, I had to put such an abrupt halt to such a wonderful development of a relationship with You. Lord, it is so easy for me to want to replace of fill Your space in my life with other things. Lord, sometimes things are really difficult- when I don't seem to be able to see You or hear You, or even just to feel You. Sometimes, I wonder why, why do others have all the encounters, but my request for just a little sign from You has to be rebuffed time and again. It hurts very badly, really. Perhaps that is root of that unbelief, that by my human eye and human brain, I cannot perceive the wonder of Your Great GREAT Love for us. Lord, indeed help my unbelief.
I thank You for today's message, that You are not only able, but also a willing God! Help me to run to You and to commit to You more each day; more of myself, more of my life, more of my everything. Lord, take it.
Just as I seek to receive the gift of healing to day Lord, I pray for You to work through me. Help me to avail myself to Your works and use me in Your ways, Lord. Despite the lack of a breakthrough, Lord Your miracle has already happened and by faith I want to be like the man who shouted "I have been healed, praise the Lord". I want to acknowledge Your goodness in my life and help me to go forth by faith. Right here, I speak healing onto my mom's backbone. In Jesus's name, I reject the injury and reject the pain, and I want to claim the healing for this injury, that by the power of my almighty God, she will receive complete healing!
I also want to uphold ASE in prayer. Indeed a mighty movement is happening within, so Lord, I pray for You to continue to show us, show us Your plan! Reveal to us and help us to abide in Your works!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your unworthy child,
Judah
Light of the world, stepped into darkness;
 gold, incense and myrrh, the wise men's gladness.
A Savior King, my heart will sing;
Almighty God, gracious Lord;
my unbelief I leave at the foot of the cross;
into Your charge I commit my life to the utmost.

John 20: 29
"Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed;
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.""

No comments:

Post a Comment