Friday, November 25, 2011

91- an absence drives a wedge

Dear Lord, 
I know I shouldn't be relying on this too much. Even more so, I really ought to have done better in so many aspects. On the 92nd day, I failed miserably, and once again I had to be convinced that it's by Your grace and not by our credit that we can come to You. No matter how I try, I will never be good enough so Lord, just help me to trust and rely on You more. For when I am finally in tune with You, Your ways will be my way, and Your thoughts my thought- I will detest what You loath, do what You intend, love what You embrace. Lord, I am sinful and I am bad. Time and again I have done bad, worse still I've been a hypocrite and a coward, only boasting about You and I, but forever shy to share about him and I. "he" is that one, ugly detestable side of this world, the fallen one, the unrepentant one, so Lord, I just pray for You to take me away from him and keep him away from me! Thank You Lord!
Today is thanksgiving. As I sat for another paper and hurried down to church for a camp, I guess complaints have to subside. 
Yesterday I think I heard some very meaningful words from You, but I have missed to note them down. Once I believe if those words are from You, they will never be gone nor forgotten. How foolish I am- isn't that taking Your words for granted. Now that they are gone I pray for You to speak to me again. I will note them down this time round for sure! Sorry Daddy, and thank You for Your forgiveness in advance! *love!
Your son,
Judah
The blue of the skies, the green of the pastures;
the coolness of the breeze, the warmth of the companion;
the peace of the silence, the joy of the laughters;
the fragrance of nature, the aroma of the brew;
the goodness in this life; the sweetness in Your love.

Thank You Daddy! <3

Psalm 136:1
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment