Wednesday, November 23, 2011

93 - I think I can feel you

Father,
Why is there so much hurt in this world? If You are always in control all these while, why do things sometimes go so out of order? I formulated a conviction not too long back, that indeed You were here even before Moses or Abraham (John 8:58); that You knew us even before we were born (Jeremiah 1:5); that You knew even our wayward ways; that You knew fully what kind of decisions we are likely to make in our lives; that despite You are not constrained by human timelines. It's the same argument I would have presented the previous time during the Pontius Pilate debate if I had been one of the speakers. 
You gave us free will, but You already know what we would choose. And often, it's the wrong decisions that we make that seemingly swing things out of order, but yet inspire of all these, You are still and always have been in control. Wow* Mind-bogging, but Lord let me know if I'm right!


Today is the 93rd and ongoing still, and I just want to remember it as the triplet day and dedicate it to all families- the father, the mom, and the child. It's such a bliss for us to be able to participate in this joy of being in a family, but yet I just want to remember the hurt in the midst of all these. I cannot possibly describe nor understand the kind of pain any broken family would have to go through, but Lord I just want to pray for Your comfort to be with them. Whatever it may be, Lord I just want to pray for You to heal the hurt. I know the joy of having You in our lives, and only You are capable of bringing back those smiles, so  I just wanna commit P, G, C, B, and CS and all other single parents into Your mighty hands. You know it all, the past, the present and the future, and I trust that in You, all of them have a bright future. 


In Christ's name,
Amen!
Your son,
Judah
Stars in the sky,
tears in my eyes.
Indescribably Your works unfold,
into Your likeness we'll be mold.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment