Wednesday, November 16, 2011

His Story; our story

His Story, our story

Tell me a story, I need You my Lord
Father hear me from wherever You are.
Time after time, I've failed to stand by,
But Your faithfulness has always endured.
Lord, I'm grateful for the love that You've shown.

The life, that You've created
Is a story that has yet to be told.
You are the Greatest Author,
whose masterplan slowly unfolds.

A Divine story that You have written,
The Greatest assurance that Your child has been given,
You are Lord!

King of kings, 
The angels sing.
You my Lord, forever reign!
Tales of man, the masterplan
Of which I'm within!

Day by day, 
Your faithfulness has never failed us! 
The story of Grace and Mercy,
My Savior!


Hebrews 12:2
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith,
 who for the joy set beside Him
endured the cross,
scorning its shame,
and sat down at the right hand of the
throne of God"

No comments:

Post a Comment