Tuesday, November 22, 2011

95- A prayer for a reconcilation

Dear Daddy God,
I don't like what's on my mind...


Luke 6:41
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"


Today has not been particularly eventful, but there has been some attempt to revive some lost passion. I am going back to the sketching business after the examinations. Anyway, Lord, this is the first time I'm experiencing so much peace preparing for an exam. Not that I am super well-prepared, in fact until today, I was still kinda behind time for some of the major readings, but yet that peace. I don't think it would be wise to blame You for the lay-back-ness, but that peace I have to credit it to You. John Piper said You are most glorified when I am most satisfied in You, so Lord, in any case help me to be diligent, and be contended with whatever capacities I have inherited from You! 


Today in a casual exchange, H feedback that I haven't exactly always picked the nice words. Meaning that I could have been a little too nasty sometimes. Noted* I ought to be more gentle, and by that I ask You to mold me in Your ways! 


Today I just want to pray for CS! You know the kind of hurt she has been through. Indeed You know all things, so Lord, I just want to pray for Your comfort and presence to be with her. Indeed, many a times we get frustrated and angry with You because we disagree with a seemingly too-uncomfortable situation. *Wrong! Because we often fail to see Your plans unfold, and Your goodness reveal, so Lord, I just pray for Your Godly wisdom to be upon us, and help us to see through Your eyes! Lord, she is your child, and I just wanna pray for You to meet with her personally and bring her back to this family!
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Love from Your  Son,
Judah


A relationship You've yearned,
one that we could not have earned.
Such mercy and such grace, we can but only embrace.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.


No comments:

Post a Comment