Wednesday, November 30, 2011

87- perspectives, the difference

Daddy;
On the one hand I was gathering people for a thanksgiving session, on the other that my own thanksgiving had to make way for other emerging desires, most of which were of no real values- catching a film, playing a game. In my perspective, I am just an average man whom like any average man, have the tendency to forget, to compromise, or to even betray. Yet, in Your eyes, I am special. I cannot fathom, but I know for that single fact that I am special, You are willing to love me and die for me. Thank you Father! 
Exams have come to an end, an the returning date has been set on slightly less than a week from now. In between I have quite a substantial list of items on my checklist yet to be checked. It's perhaps a settling period. 


Today, we went to little Thailand for dinner. Thai food, Thai words, Thai music, Thai language, and behind the facade was Thai misfortune, Thai ugliness. Indeed Thailand remains one of the most prominent countries in the world to partake in the share of the immoral pie- sex trade. 
Lord, I just wanna pray for Your hands to be upon this issue. Lord, just as You have helped me know of Your love, help these people too to learn of Your great love for them. Help them to cherish their bodies, and quash this industries so that no more will be hurt. Lord, raise up people to walk into these ministries, so that Your light will shine forth and Your love be extended out to them!
In Christ's name,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Into my hands I dived my head;
Oblivious to Your cause; ignorant to Your lead.
In the Spirit You spoke light into darkness;
In the decades I transform into Your likeness!

Psalm 9:9
"The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment