Friday, December 2, 2011

86- preparation

Daddy,
Thank You for the silence when I needed it. Thank You for the getaway when I was feeling cooped up. Thank You for the time-out when I was losing pace. Thank You.
Today I went out with my sister. I got many things done, albeit an ever growing list on the yet-to-be done column. For the past 1 hour, earphone in my ears with nothing coming out from it. I yearn to hear You. If Elijah heard You in the silences, I would like to hear the same. I haven't still, but Lord please speak to me.
It threw doubt in my shaky heart when I wondered- if I am called to do something that is out of logic, out of the norm, out of the world, such as breaking a contract, leaving a well-paid job, leaving  school right now, how'd my response be like? I mean I have made claims about I will follow and all the easy-to-say things. If it's really from You, help me know it, reaffirm it, and I will follow nevertheless. Amen!
Your child,
Judah
"The wind blows,
a fall's sorrow."

When we see the beauty of Fall, it is when the leaves have made way to prepare for Winter.

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."
John 15:13
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay his life for his friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment