Sunday, December 4, 2011

83- a perfect fit

Daddy,
Last night was a testimony to the saying that we dream about certain things because we think about them too often in the day. Things are slowly falling into place, and I think I am beginning to see the picture again. That dream was no sign nor wonder, but just another one of its kind of random nature. I mean just not too far apart, I dreamt of a 6 year long friend whom I haven't met for more than a year anyway. Last night, I dreamt about her again, but the details faded away with the awakening, almost just like how memories and the past would fade as bubbles of dreams got pricked by reality's needles. In any case, it was an assuring affirmation of the embrace of singlehood- none of which had been deliberate hints. I have been thinking too much! She is not the one. *ah well, at least I am coming back on track.
Along the same line those many flings are slowly beginning to fall into their respective places too. That heart which always sways, is finally beginning to settle. How can I adore someone whom treat the meet up with you as "just another service"; how can I fall for someone whom have a million of one things prioritized over you? I need someone who will keep me in track, and I know I am not strong enough otherwise. So Lord, help my heart to focus on You, and help me to make You the centre of my life, even in the selection of spouse. 
Today, it suddenly occurred to me that people actually read and follow this blog. I hope these letters have been an encouragement to the readers just like how Tyler's had impacted lives. Lord, speak to them through these letters. You will work Your ways! 


On this 83rd countdown, I wanna keep all parents in prayer. Indeed Father, You are a loving Parent who loves Your children. Therefore, You have created mothers and fathers through whom Your love can be poured out. But if any circumstances deem that impossible, in Your manifold and great mercies, You will take them under Your wings. Lord, will You just teach these noble creation of Yours. Guide them and teach them as they learn to be parents. Lord, will You just bless the relationships between parents and children. Help them to overcome adversities like the ones in Happy Feet 2. Lord, we do not know Your ways, but Your ways are the best ways, so Lord, teach us Your ways.
On the 83rd countdown, I also wanna keep C in prayer. Letters to God touched my heart, and I pray for You to speak to her in Your own unique ways too! Pull her back to You. 
I continue to trust that something marvelous is going to happen.
In Christ's name,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
On retrospect the mess falls into place,
With all due respect, even when we seemed off paced.

Calmness in the heart;
the years flew like darts.
A journey with You down history's path,
An old man's relief in the armchair and a heavy puff.
*reminiscence*

Isaiah 43:19
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

No comments:

Post a Comment