Friday, December 30, 2011

58- reaffirmed

Daddy,
Today reaffirmed where I desire to commit my time to. 24 hours cut up like a pie, some hours to sleep, some to eat, and a portion of it to shower and do other things. I had dinner with mommy and that was some awesome time spent together- all smiles and all laughters! 
School was a dread, and I really felt like staying away from it as much as possible before the new semester began, but a promise is a promise, and I thank God for my sister to remind me of that. That once again reaffirmed my desire to head home- a small home, a bit overcrowded, dust and noise from the construction work definitely don't help, but that's my home, a home I have stayed in for 20 years (going 21), a home where my 61 years old mommy stays, where an annoying 21 (going 22) sister resides, where a semi-transparent 63 hers old  papa lives with us. It's not the best home, nor the most cosy, neither the most comfortable, but it's just my home. This is the last semester I will stay in hall, and Lord, I really pray that this one semester You'll prepare me. Grant me all the discipline that I need to study at home, especially after my sister graduates next year. Help me to recover the responsible me, to really be responsible for all the gifts You've bestowed me, the gift of time, the gift of relations, and all the gifts that You will reveal to me. 
Lord, I continue to commit myself to You, the taking up of the new leadership. While today's bidding round did not include me, Lord, I continue to trust and await Your voice. If the modules I have selected are of You, grant me the peace and help me to study them well. If it's of Your plan to move me to be with the younger kids, my prayer holds, and I pray for Your affirmation, through the revelation of a gift. Help me to pray for them! 
Lord, I had an impression that compels me to open my mouth, for I am doubtful as to how I would know if You have given it to me. Yet Lord, Your ways are not my ways, and I can only place my trust in Your timing, that if it has already been given, I will know. So Lord, keep me and guard me, and help me know if You've spoken! 
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Fearful child in the midst of a lost world;
Seemingly mild, the ways threw him into a whirl.
Fire and Cloud, the Father guides;
As had been vowed, Lord Jesus's bride.

Deuteronomy 31: 8
"The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you;
He will never leave you nor forsake you."

No comments:

Post a Comment