Saturday, December 3, 2011

84- Broken

Daddy,
It feels so terrible. What a dream in the morning, to be topped off with a shock. Speak to me. I need to hear You. It was through so much pain and hurt that I managed those words. I couldn't have done better. He's a nice guy, and she deserves a nice guy like him. It's right for me to step back, it's right for me to make way. I am not good enough. Lord, if this is Your plan, I pray for You to pour Your blessings upon this relationship. Be in the midst and guard them. They are both very nice people. 
Set my heart straight so I will not get distracted. Lord be my strength. Help me Father!
In Christ's name,
Amen
Your child,
Judah
By Your side I journeyed life's seasons,
Marvel of Your works I cannot reason.

Darkness looms in my private room.
No turning back in life's cul-de-sac.
Tears flow, prowess show.
Every shades of grey,
In Jesus's name I pray.
For a rainbow to entail the storm;
Love, Your goodness's norm.

Psalm 30:5
"For His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment