Tuesday, December 20, 2011

67- Hanging by the line

Daddy,
Thank God for this timely break. 2 films in a row, hanging out with friends, guess life has been a while since it's been this kind to me. Even now that I am staying over at my besty's place, I want to give glory and honor to You. 
I woke up early in the morning to be faced with many shocking news (those world-changing ones). Calamities that are faced in many parts of the world, Lord You are the God of order, and I just wanna pray for Your presence to be upon these place, for wherever Your presence is, the sense of peace and security will follow. It is a difficult period for many, but Lord, You can change bad circumstances in favor of Your plan and purpose. So Lord, I just wanna pray for Your hands to move in these areas, in the capital city of Cairo, in Philippines, in North Korea, may Your will be done on earth as in heaven.
Today is the results-relesing day. I apologize for being so skeptical, to jump to conclusion when I see people thanking You and making the judgement that they did well. I apologize and am guilty for being so weak in faith. Yet, Lord, as I wait upon the release of my results, please grant me Your peace, and help me to be able to genuinely do likewise, that I may thank You regardless of how well/bad I do for You are the God of results, and You are in control in all these. Really want to thank You for my angel from 3 years back. She's been an encouragement, and I pray for her to continue to grow in her walk with You, that You will reveal to her more and more, and she will be able to see You increasingly in her life.
In Christ's name,
Amen!
Your son,
Judah
In the midst of disappointment;
I can't mask my need for ointment.
The burns from life's game, the pain from a little fun;
Up on stake I put my name, that same "life" became a pun.
Meaningless! Meaningless! What a thing to say;
An eternal worth, the Ecclesiastes's "way".

1 Thessalonians 5: 18
"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment