Wednesday, December 28, 2011

59- readjustment

Daddy God,
(can You pretend to not have seen this over my shoulder before I post this out, it kinda removes a little thrill from the supposed-letter to You)
The break is coming to an end. As much as I have enjoyed this break and this availability, it is also a genuine thought that this is very well one of the last holiday that I have before I secure the basic competencies certificates. For that, I just pray for a Godly attitude to sustain me for another extended run before the next break.
Yesterday I had a positive session with You. Thank You for helping me with all my various troubles and struggles, and today I will just continue to ask. My focuses for 2012 are my walk with You, church, and studies! So Lord, I pray for You to imprint upon my heart what I have decided and may You always be a part of my considerations! Lord, keep me close and be in every decision that I make!
I continue to ask for You to reveal Your gifts for me! And as the days pass, and as the date to make the final call nears, I pray for Your assurance and affirmation that everything and all things are for You and for Your purpose! Lord, by You I can do all things! 
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
A gaze up the sky;
marvel of Your works in my eyes.
The children's faith;
Ye hope I hath.

Proverbs 3: 5
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."

No comments:

Post a Comment