Monday, December 19, 2011

69- good to be back!

Daddy,
I totally enjoyed the return to Your house today. 2 weeks away certainly helped me to appreciate my time in church a lot better. Even for the lesson that I was supposed to conduct, I did no feel as nervy as I normally would. All in all, it was just Your presence and comfort that soothed my soul. I like how I am available this month for technically all the things that I want to attend, how I was able to say yes, how I was able to agree even before the details were out. For that, I know that it was You at work, that I may experience such joy and peace.
If life's seasons continue to play, this is definitely spring (though my favorite continues to be autumn). 


While I stroll through the park at this phase in life, I want to acknowledge that You have not promised beds of roses but that after every storm, You will see us from behind the rainbow to remind us how You have brought us through. So from where I am now, I just want to pray for this joy to spread. Have mercy on those who might be going through the rough patches. For You will not give us more than what we can take, but in You we find all strength to face all things. So Lord, will You just continue to reveal Yourself. Help them feel Your presence, help them see Your purpose. May Your comfort and peace be with them. That despite the disagreement we may have with Your plan, help us to persevere till the end. 
In Christ's name I pray,
Amen!
Your son,
Judah
A call I hear,
Lord, You are near;
Into unfamiliar terrain I took my stride,
In humility You came to quash my pride.
Rough patches, difficult faith;
Lighted matches, hope Ye saith.

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment