Friday, December 23, 2011

64- forgiven and forgotten

Daddy,
I thank You for helping me start small. That reluctance to not want to dwell on past grievance, needless to say to carry it across into even another day. Frankly, I don't know how far I am from You now, but at least I think I am still talking to You; at least, I know You hear me even when I am doubtful. 
I think I know why I like family movies. Feel-good factors aside, it's realistic enough to allow us to examine ourselves- our relationships, our values, our lives, ourselves literally. We bought a Zoo blew me away again, and I think You spoke again. Certain things we let go- something we have loved so much always seem to infiltrate every new grounds we gain as we attempt to run away from it. It's not an attempt or a try, but a changing perspective. She's ready to go, just like Siba was ready to go, and my selfish reason to retain it will only make this relationship tough for her, and tough for myself to maintain it. Help me raise a commemoration board in my heart, and let all of these settle down into the deep corners of the memories trove. Lord, lead me and guide me, for You have the best for me. Let me not worry about these nor that. Celibacy or not, by Your timing and Your will, may Your plan unfold!
I pray for the world today, Lord. As it undergoes calamities and changes of all kinds, Lord, may Your love be felt amongst the people. Let these be opportunities for You to draw these people back to Your embrace as the end-time closes in. 
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Love is in the air;
Let go of the past I could not bear.
20 seconds of insane courage;
Your strength and presence helped me manage.
A step back I took to see beyond the dot;
Ask me why I love, I answer why not.

John 15: 9
"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.
Now remain in my love"

No comments:

Post a Comment