Tuesday, December 6, 2011

80- comforter

Daddy,
I will be away for a while, at least away from this blog. I will try to continue with handwritten letters, but I am quite sure I will miss home at some point in time, and at others, I will miss the freedom. But this period of my life is one of the life's lemon for me to make this seasonal lemonade. Daddy, please reassure me that You are always there. Go with me, because frankly I am still a bit nervy. Met those pretty nice people, but the unfamiliarity feels unfriendly. Father, help me with these relationships and continue to allow me to be Your salt and light to this new field.
In Jesus's name,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Jesus, lover of my soul.
In You, I found my love.

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment