Sunday, December 4, 2011

82- Lover of my soul

Daddy, 
I think it feels good to be traveling. At least all the in-betweens, those little reflective moments, all seem to be more productive and meaningful. I think I am slowly began to lose track of this countdown- 100 days are many, even that 42 days voyage away from comfort had appeared to flitted by much quicker. Yet, the first semester is over, and sometimes thoughts about the next one and even thoughts about the last one would bog the mind- how have I done, am I able to gear up, how can I hope, what would happen, what's going to change. 
I missed today's service but am just glad that I catch up with Bernard, Joel and Alvin, especially so when I am returning to navy tomorrow. It felt like those typical last dinner before execution, much more enjoyable, more cherished, and more appreciative. Right now, I am feeling a bit of nerves. Lord, I pray for You to calm that heart of mine. Lord, You are all powerful and I know You will be with me wherever I go. As long as I call out to You, there You will be to sustain me and to guide me. So Lord, I pray for a Godly attitude, that whatever may come my way, I would be able to respond the way Jesus would. Let me be Your salt and light in this harvest field of Yours. May the fields be filled with many of Your workers, let us be an active participant in this harvesting process- the integral link in this long chain. 
On this 82nd count down, I also want to keep the church camp in prayer. I just want to pray for You to be there amongst them. All of us have had a long 2011, and will You just let this be a period of refreshment for them. Let them bask in Your presence, and speak to them. Where You are, the joy shall be. So Lord, help them to enjoy this short escapade from the crazy pace of our society. Speak to them Father and bring many smiles and laughters amongst their midst! 
In Christ's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Your loving touch, my nerves calmed;
I thank You much, my raised palms.

Psalm 34:15
"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment