Saturday, December 24, 2011

63- traditionally conventional; conventionally traditional

Daddy, 
I guess sometimes it's appropriate to let loose a little bit? To let ourselves run wild- emotions, thoughts, maybe even actions. 
Traditionally, I love Christmas eve, more than Christmas itself. It's weird, because in my world the best part of Christmas actually stops when the occasion really begins- to me, everything ends with the countdown. That was how I had viewed it for a large part of my childhood, with Christmas being just another public holiday of not-knowing-to-do-what. That has since departed me, and the knowledge of the true Christmas story meant so much! 
Today is the eve, and I haven't particularly been giving much thoughts to anything. Holidays are coming to an end, and while I live by my conviction of the necessity to have a nothing-moment once in a while, things have to be geared up gradually already. 
Lord, please take over the steering wheel, and let this be less of my doing and more of Your guiding.
BGR issues continue to be a grey.
Today, I just want to keep the mission fields in prayer. These are all excellent works of Yours. While the world undergoes through another turbulent period, Lord, will You please just guard Your own works. These are Your children, and I pray for You to grant this compassion of Yours upon many more. Raise up the new generation to venture and takeover these many harvest fields of Yours! In the most backward nations, Your love is demonstrated. For in our weaknesses, Your strength is shown. So Lord, will You continue to move things in these fields. Your presence will flow, and Your might shown. People will see and hear, and they will come to know of Your love and Your grace. Lord, bless these people, Your children.
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Time flies, man tries;
To reverse time, a surreal chime.
Sunlight eclipses dawn,
The season of hope arrives at my lawn.

Luke 10: 2
"He told them, 'the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.
Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment