Sunday, December 18, 2011

70- oblivion

Daddy,
Sometimes I really want to know how other people feel. It's complicated, and it's deja vu all over- how it had started, and how it is right now. Of course it bothers me, and I dislike being the link in such manner. Multiple rejections and numerous rebuff had pushed me to where I am today. If that is the end; if that is the way, then at least I would fancy an A-grade "successor". Moreover, I have never been that fantastic, and these 4 years of hypocrisy only means that I deserve no better than this.
That dream about the quarrel was deeply-etched, but the reunion today felt like something else. A bit of familiarity, a bit of cherish, a bit of dearness. Perhaps they have been away for too long. I ought to look beyond the criticalness. 
As the Christmas season draws even nearer, I pray for the truth of Your message to be spread. That amidst all distractions and temptations, the comfort of Your love and the assurance of Your presence will bind us tight to the truth, that Christmas is about Your Son bringing about the redemption of humanity. So I just want to pray that You will guard our hearts and help us to fight against the world. Let the genuineness of Your love flow. Especially for my pre-believer friends whom Your children have brought, I pray for open hearts and open minds. May meaningful relationships be forged and may You speak to them in Your own unique ways, that they may come to know You. 
In Jesus's most precious name, 
Amen
Your son,
Judah
Worries cast aside,
In You I confide.
My Lord, my King, You reign over all things;
Your love, Your comfort, Your Son the Christ brings.
Hanging high the Bethlehem star shines,
Pointing towards the Newborn, Your plan so fine.

Matthew 7: 7
"Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment