Thursday, November 17, 2011

The special day

As planned about a week ago, here arrives the special day. It's kinda funny how I raised people's curiosity level, yet did not want to reveal the mystery full. I mean those who bother will eventually find out themselves, won't they? Hopefully.

Anyway, exams are taking a toll on many of us. Sister and I have fallen ill, and many more are struggling to deal with stress. Yet, by His grace and mercy, He has placed this burden unto each and everyone of our hearts that this morning 8 of us actually managed to come together to dwell in a time of thanksgiving and worship. What a wonderful time to help us take our minds off work and really just run to Him. Bryan's sharing was an icing on the cake- his humor is one of a kind! What a way to celebrate this special day of mine!

It's finally the 100th day count-down to my big 21st. I hope I haven't been making a big fuss out of this, but as I cross this milestone, I really hope I can make a difference to those around me, and let it be a milestone for them as well. I'm still quite uncertain as to how I wish to spend this 100 days- a hundred little efforts seem a little tough. It's an underestimation when I said that previously, but that significance ought to be preserved. For today (the hundredth), I've reserved it for my best pal, Joel Wong. Just wanna say thank you to for being a part of my life. ^^

You've hurled me onto this narrow path,
Tough yet pressing on by simple faith.

Proverbs 18: 24
"A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment