Wednesday, January 25, 2012

30- conscience

Daddy,
As much as I have been aware, I thank You for the tugging and pulling at my heartstrings to get me back here. The longing for You had never subsided over the past 4 days, and despite my disobedience and procrastination, You have never let me go. I confess of all my sins that had barred me from You. The guilt stricken, I leave it at the foot of the cross. Lord, it's been a long struggle, but I continue to trust in You that You are the God of all things, and You are still in control when it seems to have gone out of my control. Lord, I commit myself, my heart into Your mighty hands! In Your name, I denounce the clutches of lust in my life! In Jesus's most powerful name, I cast the spirit of lust out of my body. By the blood of the lamb I seek for cleansing upon my sinful soul, and pray that You will lay Your protective hands upon me. In my Father's Almighty name, I command the evil spirits that have been sent upon me to leave, and whatever curses that have been brought along to be returned unto the evil one in folds! 
Lord God, Heavenly Kind, I pray for deliverance, that You will keep me and guard me. Deliver me from all evil and lead me not into temptation. For Your name is Holy, and You are pure. Cleanse me and bless me, so that I may evermore dwell in the presence of Your heavenly presence. 
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment