Friday, January 6, 2012

51- Settling down

Daddy,
3 days, 3 people. Not sure if it had been planned that way, but it had happened that way, and I am genuinely grateful for each of them. No matter how much of those 3 meals remain, I think I have been ministered in one way or the other- whether it's feedback, discussion or pure sharing. 
A personal relationship indeed. Some words came out from my own mouth, but I have no prior thoughts about them. Perhaps like what YP had mentioned before, some people (myself included) need to talk it out and hear the answers from their own mouth. I am really that kind of person. 
2012 is an exciting and interesting year, and the hangover from the cross-over adrenaline is beginning to subside. Sooner than we know, things will get swung into actions again, and it will be all crazy! I pray for Your interference, that no matter how busy we may become, You will stay relevant and remain significant in our lives. Let not our own business block You away from our sight. 
A personal relationship You have yearned, and I guess all these withdrawals are pointing towards it. Lord, if a personal relationship is what You desire of me in the year of 2012, I pray for You to help me work towards that. Seasonal celibacy should take my mind off distractions, my doubts and my not-knowing will not divert my attention from You. If You want to speak, help me hear, Lord. 
I just want to continue praying for Benjamin and Ryan. As they enter the new school environment, Lord, be with them. Reveal Yourself to them and help them to see You in all the circumstances. I pray for favor amongst the people, and favor from You that You will help them to settle. Grow them, and mould them into Your likeness. Lord, into Your hands, I commit these 2 young lives. 
Lord, I continue to pray for Poiema. As we prepare our hearts for all the planning and transitions that are coming up, Lord, will You just guide us. Impress upon our hearts what You have for us. Teach us and guide us. If You want us to speak, let us speak. All things be done on earth as in Heaven. Lord, this is Your ministry. No matter who runs it, who's in it, may You tune all our hearts to You. Let it be done with servitude, help us to acknowledge Your presence, and guide us along Your ways.
Lord, I also want to commit the leadership into Your hands. Thank You for helping these people to avail themselves to You. May Your voice be heard, and help them to discern. For joy entails Your works, so I pray for You to continue to fit them into Your placement, that all things will work for the goodness of those who loves You! 
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Skyward call; my faith stands tall.
Day and night, my heart yearns for the One whom Nature declares glory;
May and might, Thy art turns the eyes of the world towards the 66 letters of love story.

Psalm 8: 3-4
"When I consider Your heavens, the works of Your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which You have set in place,
What is mankind
that You are mindful of them,
human beings
that You care for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment