Tuesday, January 17, 2012

38- witness

Daddy,
I pray for inner peace. Thank You for this period, this season, this wonderful season You have laid ahead of us. The excitement is spreading, and Lord, I want to believe that tis sensation is of You and it from You. Lord, please continue to work through all these. Your works we have been entrusted with, Your guidance will see us through! I pray for Your leading, to motion me along and help me to keep up with the pace and the steps. I pray for Your peace, that it's decision is an assured one derived at Your mercy. I pray for a conducive environment, that wherever I am, I will always be able to look to You and pacify the inner mess. Help me to focus in following You, and help me to focus in studies.
Lord, You know all things. That even before I present my problems to You, You already know all the needs of the world. Lord, I pray for Your vision, to help me see. I pray for Your heart, that will help me feel. I pray for Your ears, that will help me hear. That each request I present before You, it will be according to Your likings and Your joy. 
I have my own struggles to doubt, and Lord I just want to keep faith. Help me not to push You out and strengthen my conviction in this faith. As I type this letter, Lord, I pray for You to work things out within me, that whichever part within me that is not of You, may You chisel them away.
Remove any pride and remove any abstinence, and help me submit to You. Your authority I will submit indeed, Lord. Turn me to Your words once again. As much as I would always love to give You thanks for all the discoveries I have made on hindsight, I pray for quick ears and eyes, to be responsive enough to notice Your might hands move. Lord, I pray for Godly encounter with You. My heart is weak, and my faith is small. Lord forgive every bit of me which doubt, and I pray for Your supplication.
The gift of tongue I so seek-after, Lord, I pray for You to give according to Your will. All these are of You and for Your works, so Lord I pray for Your equipping, That each gift from You will be acknowledged and mightily utilized for Your works. Let Your works be not only an encouragement to the rest, but to You as well. 
All these I will not see, unless You grant me the vision. I pray for You to help me see Lord, I pray for You to help me love too Lord.
I am struggling to pin down my pride and selfish recognition and selfish gain. Lord, I give them to You and will You just pin them down. I pray for a heart that is wholly after Yours, that each work I take on, it's by Your grace and mercy, that my motivation would be that of love- love from You, love You, love Your people. 
For Poiema Lord, I pray for each and every single one of them, that You will give and supply in every area that You have designed them to go. May Your mighty plans for them unfold in all glory and splendor that point towards Your goodness in this life! 
I pray for mighty revelation, and I want to sit at the foot of Your throne to hear You. Lord, speak Lord.
Lord, I pray for Zheng Feng. Thank You for the brief experience he had with You, and thank You for such an opportunity You have made available for a growth, just before enlistment. You know the kind of challenges, and You know the kind of impacts it would have on a young life. I pray for Holy intervention that You will show him what is right from wrong. and I pray for a transformation of heart. That in this curiosity he has for You, he will have an experience with You, and it will be transformed into a love and a hot pursuit for You. Lord, I commit this brother into Your hands and I also commit the development of this new friendship into Your mighty hands! 
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Tugged into the couchy, adjusted into comfy;
left arm on the resty, right hand holding a drinky.
Curtains drawn, applause sound;
the play titled "Creation" came on air.
I wait in anticipation; eager for a fascination.
Wonderful promise excites me; unfolding purpose awesome it's to be.

1 Chronicles 28: 8
"So now I charge you in the sight of Israel and of the assembly of the Lord, and in the hearing of our God:
Be careful to follow all the commands of the Lord your God, that you may possess this good land and pass it on as an inheritance to your decedents forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment