Saturday, January 14, 2012

41- peace of mind

Daddy,
The first week has come to an end. Viewing things from outside the circle does indeed give us a better perspective of the entire issue. And as much as each time I thought "this can't be me", it somehow always turn out to be me. "Traveling Light" is speaking to me in a way that has been so evasive for a large part of the recent years. Lord, I do not want to depart, and through each of this, I only pray for You to draw me closer each time.
Today I just want to keep a dear friend of mine in prayer. Each man has his own weakness, and through You we find the strength. A day in the world may be a tough trudge through the marsh, but Lord, I trust in You. Just like how You have brought me out from where I was, I entrust Charlene into Your mighty hands. I wouldn't say I have undergone a complete transformation, but each hindsight just brings me a better testimony, a greater gratitude, a deeper amazement, a more adoring worship. I want to attribute these changes to Your works in my life, and I do not want to claim any of those credits, so Lord, I pray for Charlene, that You will remove all the hurts and pains from her. She has a lot of anger, and a lot of baggages, so Lord, I just want to pray for You to help her relieve. Help her to release these bags to You because You have promised to take them for us. She is Your child, and she wants to follow You. So Lord, I pray for an encounter with You for her. Help her to walk on Your path, and help her to see Your purpose. Turn her eyes away from injustice, and shut her eyes from all the unfairness, but really just impress upon her heart that You are enough. In the midst of all unfairness, in You we find our comfort. Help her to discover the optimism in following You.
Lord, indeed, help us to establish a Holy ground and help us to come to terms with the privilege that Christianity brings about in that that identity allows us to see You in the most common of bushes. Help us to experience Your presence and then acknowledge it, that even though thousand pairs of feet may have passed the same place ten thousands times, but we see You at that place, and that encounter demarcated it's Holiness, that like Joshua, we will take off our sandals and call it the Holy ground- all because of an ability to notice, thus an encounter with You Lord Almighty.
Lord, I also want to pray for the trip tomorrow. This ministry is Your ministry and let not Your servants be tired from it. I pray for Your joy to flow through the team, that positive working relationships will be established and maintained. Lord, I commit the results into Your hands and pray for Your revelation and plan for us. Lord, will You move in this ministry, and encourage us with all positivities. Lord, I continue to entrust this town of people, and pray for You to work mightily in this community.
Lord, I also want to pray for Faith. Thank You for such a wonderful lady, and thank You for keeping her close to You. She is a lady after Your heart, so Lord, I just want to pray for the celebration that we are going to have tomorrow evening, that You will be there amongst us. As she has hoped, Lord, I pray for openness and really enjoyment. That as we dwell in each others' presence, Your peace and love will flow. Let this be a positive platform for Your work. I bless the event in Your name, for all things work for the good of those who love You. Lord, may Your goodness continue to be shown through not only this event or testimony, but may it be a shining light in each of our lives.
Finally Lord, as Sunday draws near. I pray for Poiema. Impress upon the hearts of the leaders what You have for us. Help each of us to avail ourselves to serve You and make that the primary priority in our lives. Help us to see through Your eyes, and help us gain a Godly perspective. May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer (Psalm 19:14). 
In Your Son's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
A message You have sent,
which value worths the children's cents.
In the grip of grace; a benevolent offer of a lighter yoke for the prodigal kid;
By my trip of lace, the malevolent scoffer confuses and rejects to push for an unnecessary hid.
John 3: 16 the lasting promise;
stands firm even beyond every demise.

Ephesians 4: 26
""In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry."

No comments:

Post a Comment