Wednesday, January 4, 2012

53- cultivation

Daddy,
You told me to wait. It's a growing season. It has not turned out the way I have pictured it to be like, and as much as I have heard, I pray for Your revelation. Whether I am taking over the boys or anyone else, Lord, I commit the future into Your hands. Lord, lead and guide us and reveal to us what You have for us. If I am not called into this, tell me who is; let me know then where I should go. Lord, You have a perfectly crafted plan, so I pray for revelation. Help me to see a little of it, and I can only have praise for Your meticulousness. 
Lord, indeed it is exciting, and I thank You for clearing the doubts that I always had. Help me to sustain the excitement, and yes Lord, please speak. I continue to pray the same prayer, and ask for Your supplication. Whatever the reason for the delay, I continue to ask for the gift of tongues. Lord, as I seek to build up my prayer life of words, only You know when I am ready. So I commit myself into Your hands.
At the same time Lord, I pray for Ryan and Benjamin. These are two sprouting lives, all poised to receive what You have for them. Lord, keep them and guard them. As they begin to integrate, Lord, I pray for Your interference. Guide them on Your ways, and keep them close to You. I pray for You to work mightily in their lives, that as the new school term begins, Lord, You will be there with them to help them. May Your peace go with them and Your touch comfort them. 
Also, I want to pray for 2012. Regardless of where the the world stands today, Lord, I want to focus on Your works. Transitions and challenges, Lord, I want to commit the church into Your hands. As people step up, I pray for Your hands to move mightily in the various ministries. Guide us, and teach us Your ways. Evan said it is a season of resolution. Lord, please speak and teach us to focus on Your purpose. Show us what You have for us in this year. I pray for relationships between the two congregations. May Your forgiveness flow through us, and help us to reunite for the greatness of Your good. Though we are many, we are one body, because we all share in one bread (Jesus Christ). 
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Lives You entrust;
Love them we must.
By Your strength we do our part;
Raised ears, opened eyes and a willing heart.
Agape love from the One;
On hindsight, a marvel is done.
Keep us therefore on this narrow path;
A journey with You the children hath.

Isaiah 30: 21
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,
'This is the way; walk in it.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment