Monday, January 2, 2012

55- Blessed New Year

Daddy,
Blessed new year. Though I can't really comprehend how life on Your side is being calibrated, I wish You a blessed new year in earth's term, just as how we would alway sing "Blessed be Your Name". 
Frequent listening had once tired my ears; and now frequent talking has numbed my mouth. Perhaps I really just want to keep it short and sweet- or perhaps I really need a break, even though I have always said that I am having it right now. 
2012 is a new beginning, and unlike previous years, I really do have the conviction that 2012 is going to be a very exciting year. It seems to hold a lot of promises- promises to breakthrough, promises to grow, promises to gain a foothold, promises to establish. Lord, please continue to reveal Your plan to help us with our pursuits. Some time back, "pursuit" was changed to "seek", so Lord, I pray for a revelation. Reveal Your purpose to us so that we can pursue it.
Lord, as things become flatter and more obvious, please help me to prioritize. Help me to focus on the things You want me to focus on, and if it means a bit of sacrifice, Lord, so be it. If relationships require urgent mending, turn my head towards it, if a void requires urgent filling, divert my attention to it. Lord, whatever it is, may Your plan be fulfilled on earth as it is in Heaven. 
Today, I want to continue with my prayer. Lord, if it is Your purpose to will me into this position, Lord, help me. Grant me the gifts to help me in this ministry, help me to fulfill that responsibility and Lord, work through me so that these young lives will undergo the proper and good development. If I am not the one, Lord, I pray for Your guidance. I pray for Your revelation or the right candidate. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen!
Your child,
Judah
A stride into the new year;
Shattered pride, reduced fear.
In You I trust,
Follow You I must!

Psalm 130: 5
"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment