Sunday, January 15, 2012

40 - licking wounds (a painful recovery)

Daddy, 
Let these moments not retain within the blog, or this particular time frame where I have been set aside for You. Lord, let this be a part of me, that each cry and each call I sound out to You, help me to really commit and not be satisfied with a "good prayer" or a feel-good obligation.
Here, I want to give You thanks for the growing ministry in Tanjong Pinang. The returning students are a sign, and I pray for You to continue to work in the hearts of many. Your seeds have been sowed way before us, and if we are reaping the harvest now, Lord, provide us with the means. I praise You for the joy and the satisfaction You have allowed us to indulge in You, so Lord I pray for You to continue to be the cause of all the good happenings. This redemption of lives is a noble work, one that is done in Your name, and in all that we do, let it bless Your holy name. Help us to work and develop and stay pure and obedient to Your calling. 
Lord, tonight I want to cry out to You. In all that I have seen, in all that I am continuing to see, will You just fill that hole. The wound dries and breaks, but the complete healing continues to be evasive. Lord, You see my heart, You feel my hurt. I acknowledge Your sign, but really just help me to leave this baggage at the cross. Help me to put down my burden and take on Your yoke, and lead me upon Your path. Help me to let go, and let God. It is difficult with all the overdoing (people can comment for all they want, but perhaps it is the quietest one who has been impacted the most) so Lord, turn my eyes away from those. 
Lord, for tomorrow's meeting, help me to focus on You and help me to be receptive to the progression. May You grant us wisdom and help us to have the vision- Your vision for the group.
Finally Lord, I pray for myself. I continue to struggle in many areas in life. I thank You for the lull period, and thank You for this rich season, but Lord, I continue to be discontented in You. I desire of You more and more, and I pray for Your gifts to be given freely, that I may draw closer to You, that other things will fade in comparison to Your goodness and wonder. 
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
A void you've left; the depart I have yet to accept.
Devoid I was left, the heart I wish it had slept.
Every places and every things,
trigger a feeling deep within.
Hurt heart;
good God.
let go, let God;
an offer I gladly gave nod.

Philippians 3: 8
"What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord,
for whose sake I have lost all things.
I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment