Tuesday, January 17, 2012

38- I am coming home

Daddy, 
How does it feel to be in those positions? When we are so close to You that we feel Your every presence; when we are so broken that You seem to be the only way out; when we stray so far off and suddenly realize that You have been hanging on nevertheless; when our sight and minds have been turned to You and only You? All these possibilities, Lord, will You just help me see. 
Today I was exposed to Your goodness- a firm conviction that whenever we pray there You will be to listen and answer our prayer. Today I was exposed to Your people, the suffering and struggle of the great many that I might have been oblivious too. Help me to recognize the familiarity, for You are the Lord, my God. May all emotions be of You and from You and might I be spurred toward a great much closer to You.
Today I wanna continue to give You thanks, that You hear the smallest prayer from us because You care. I thank You for clearing the sky when we want to jog; I thank You for being there to minister when the baggage and burden had seemed too much for us to take. Lord, I pray for You to work every so mightily. In Your name, I proclaim Your victory, for more than 2000 years ago, Your victory over death has already redeemed us. So in Your name I want to cast out to guilt and the iniquity in Timothy. I thank You for his heart, for the mess within is the beginning of a great work in You. So Lord, just as the God's chisel has depicted, I pray for You to mould him and heal him. Lord, Your hand is mighty and Your prowess unlimited. I pray for You to speak to Him and in Your name, I declare mercy. That You will help him in the walks in this life- help him to pick up this faith to follow You. 
Lord, I also want to continue to pray for my brothers and sisters. I give You thanks for Joseph, for bringing him back to You. Lord, may Your words be clear to his ears. Help him to hear and obey You and may You reveal Your plan for him and these many children of Yours.
Lord, I pray for Benjamin, Ryan, Eleanor, Calvin, Vanessa, Timothy and Keith. Each of them has a unique role to play in Your plan, and I declare Your goodness upon these many lives. May all of them have a Godly encounter with You. 
Finally Lord, I pray for You to continue to be so real so close to us in this lives. Help me call out to You, and help me to see Your pillar of cloud and fire, that wherever I may go, there Your presence will be with me. Lord, I continue to pray for the gift of tongues. May Your revelation blow me away, and keep me close to You, always!
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child,
Judah
Give thanks with a grateful heart;
A distant hope, in You it will start.
Burgeoning excitement;
a joy amongst all sentiments.

Psalm 97: 11- 12
"Light shines on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.
Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise His Holy name."

No comments:

Post a Comment