Wednesday, January 25, 2012

30- intercede

Daddy,
I thank You for the burden. I thank You for the impressions and I continue to seek You. Lord, will You just show me clearly what this plan of Yours is. I am of little faith, so Lord, I pray for You to strengthen this faith of mine in Your own ways.
Lord, for the merging of J and my cells, I pray for Your revelation. The missing piece pricks at the idea of the thoughts, and I trust that if it is of You, You will grant us the peace of mind. So Lord, will You just show us. Speak Your words, and we will listen.
And Lord, I want to pray for Eleanor. She is the only female in my cell, so I pray for Your Holy intervention. Guard all our hearts and help us to see Your plan for her. Lord, If this is Your plan, I will trust in Your supplication and guide me to guide her as she develops into a lady who is after Your heart. Lord, yet I pray for Your revelation as to how it should be done. I do not presume to glare at Your perfect plan, but little by little, I pray that You will show me the small ways on which I should follow. 
Lord, I want to pray for confirmation as well, that You will give us the assurance and affirmation of Your presence amongst us. Help us to seek You like how David and Solomon did. Speak to us Lord, and may our plans be pleasing in Your eyes, that our initiatives, You will adopt them into Your plans and make them Yours! Almighty God, I trust in Your powers and Your majesty, and everything that I do, I commit them into Your big hands, now and forever more. 
In Jesus's most precious name I pray,
Amen!
Your child, 
Judah
Your lambs I've been trusted;
in faith my courage has been mustered.
I pray for Your cleansing  upon me;
to lead those little ones where You've designed them to be.

Psalm 119: 11
"I have hidden Your word in my heart
that I might not sin against You."
Proverbs 22: 6
"Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it."

No comments:

Post a Comment